7/30/13

Mayte Carranco Hottest Weather Girl?



From Mexico: Mayte Carranco. Hot Weather Female.

During my daily check of this blog for misspellings, grammatical errors, broken links, and broken GIFs, I discovered that I haven't posted a new Mayte Carranco video all year. All year!

Well, that ain't right!

Again, I have to wonder how important is the weather to news programmers? Mayte Carrano is not a meteorologist. She's a model. Yet, she does the weather?  I know there no standards for bloggers but I thought news organizations had some integrity.

Do you think Mayte is the hottest weather girl? Debate it with your loser friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus by using the social media buttons below.

vloghog

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/a8/78/c0a878362752d124a5edff308c163a38.jpg

2 comments :

fembot__3000 said...

MAKE-UP Carranco!!!

Anonymous said...

En fuego!nd