9/4/14

Despierta América Hot Weather Girl Cristina Blackwell



from Despierta America: Cristina Blackwell. Hot Beach Body Weather Girl.

Cristina Blackwell no longer works for Despierta America but that mean that when she did she wasn't hot.

From Ms. Blackwell's website: "I was born in San Antonio, Texas (Go Spurs Go!), and grew up in US, Canada and Mexico. After graduating from high school from Colegio Marymount in Cuernavaca, I moved to Paris to study culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu.
In 2004, I moved back to San Antonio to pursue my communications degree at The University of Texas at San Antonio (Go Roadrunners!) Since graduating in 2009, I was a reporter for a bilingual newspaper, La Prensa de San Antonio. "

Just what the world needs, another overachiever.

Man, I feel like a real SLACKER.

SELECTED TWEET:



vloghog

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5530/10745139336_342d7216e0.jpg
Cristina Blackwell

No comments :